Wednesday, January 16, 2019

2019..........

Year started with endless jobs flowing in,
Ofcoz, I'm happy, but also at the same time tired.
But perhaps, it's brought upon myself,
Cuz I spent alot of time socializing and catching up too.

So 2019 Started with Bedok 4 friendship back on track,
I had also brought "The Cast" group to a next level too,
And introduced Tai to some of my other close cliques,
And he enjoyed, feeling young again, all the talk cock sing song,
Something that Bedok 4 no longer capable.

But well things gotta move on,
Ive said my peace too,
To whoever who thinks we are just
"A bunch of people that over promise and under deliver"

Like TQC i did fulfill my 2 lessons I promised
And i even had worksheets and lessons plans,
When approached me for training IC we did came up with year plan too,
I said im bringing all 4 of us back to talk about impressions I did too,
So as much as I had put in effort if you still dont think I put in enough,
So be it........... This reunion dinner, gonna be my last involvement.

The Cast however, had just started,
But I forsee its gonna be better,
At least they all have each other in the near future,
And Im truly grateful that they found a clique,
And no longer pointlessly meeting every saturday night
without knowing each other's stories,
and in midst, at least one of them is pushing for growth,
mentally, spiritually, and belly-ly.

So when a group like this is established,
I can safely say Im retreating from the main group.
I dont have any growth,
I am no longer faithful,
I am always seems like "Smoking my way through answers"
I am too idealistic and my words are to deaf ears
When asked what can I contribute,
let's be realistic, I think I contributed enough,
and obviously it's no longer a suitable place for me.

I think I clung on long enough,
to not disappoint LL, to not disappoint KG,
to not disappoint YJ, to not disappoint WL,
He casually told me, "My best friend had backslided and no longer in contact",
And I just couldnt let myself be another one of that,
But now Im rather confident I would not.

So yes, 2019, I need to clean up all my commitments,
all my social groups, all my involvements,
It's the quarter life, and I guess I'm comfortable,
and perhaps the last half of the year is for me to full steam ahead again.
Time for me to take on new projects,
to take on new challenges,
to learn new things,
to pave myself my own future............

Meanwhile at work,
I'm extremely comfortable,
And I really don't wish to think too much,
let me enjoy this peace a longer while.......
before we propel to greater heights,
taking on more challenges,
taking on more responsibilities,
yet maintaining standards.....

No comments: