Thursday, July 19, 2018

So....... My 24th its over.
I am really really grateful for people who turned up.
109 friends, much more than I have expected,
twice my 21st.

It's really touching when friends cancels events,
or make a stop in sg from penang before uk,
or to rush from work,
or to take leave for the party,
and all the little things they did.

This year, I had more chance to actually catch up and talk,
I hope it spearhead many more gatherings to come,
and hopefully I dream of a huge reunion may come true.

Well, gotta say, it's my good year.
The year started with a "curse",
Saying Dog Year babies will be a bad luck,
Fail in business,
Strained relationship with people around,
and no progress in studies.

Look what have I achieved,
1 year of Monster Day Tours,
Though not earning lavishly,
Rather breaking even,
but comparing to regional and also similar companies int he industries,
we have come so far, and we're still going strong.

Ive passed my Tourist Guide,
had gotten my Singapore Citizenship,
ever learning new things in my guiding and my PDC courses.

Ive only yet to take up driving by the end of the year due to my PDL.

TLC was going good, tour leading to a few nice getaways.
Hindering my earning opportunities by volunteering,
but the knowledge and friends Ive gained in my travels are priceless!

I have no idea about the future, but i know next year will be a better year.
Hopefully with ever changing strategies, and continuous support,
I will be able to afford a party with Live Bands and Emcees,
and maybe something experiential to impress or memorable to bring back.
This year did a farm tour, I wonder if we can do hands on workshop in years to come.

But then reality strucks ofcoz, im back to 0 again, gotta save up again.
Life wasnt like golden tap for me, but Im super grateful for all the things I have.
But as greedy as humans, I want more to come,

I want to be :
able to have afford $50 a day meals yet savings of 1k savings per month,
able to volunteer once a week for some social cause,
able to continue conducting classes of any kind once a week
able to set aside $500 for subscriptions charity such as wildlife, education, or sponsor a child
able to set aside $500 for all insurance and accidents plans,
able to comfortably take a getaway once in every 2 months,
able to go for a day class or learn something curated once every 3 months,
able to go for a musical once every 6 months,
able to organize a huge $2k gathering once every year

thats gonna take me like $7.5k a month hahahas faint


No comments: