Wednesday, September 24, 2014

There are just too many screw ups that I could not elaborate all of them. They never changed, every tour groups that we had, he is always overly concerned of things and us that it became a burden to everyone. For example, he likes to carry every single thing in his bag as if we are going for some survival camp, as a result, he is often too tired, and often sick. Also, he keeps treating me as a child can't take care if myself, as a result in cases where we got separated, he will try to look for be but we already stated that if we get lost we go back to the bus, this delayed tour. Then he is too concerned about taking pictures of every thing that he often takes pictures of pointless things, and pointless videos, and pointless photographs with us just because he want a comparison how big the thing is. Then, it's her, she is forever last in all destinations, she kept having the mentality that as long as we are waiting there is still time, in the end always embarrass us cuz need to wait for her or them. Sigh, tell me, how to enjoy tour? FIT better, but FIT they became too concerned about routes and plans it totally destroys the element of adventure and surprise ok a FIT tour. Seriously pek cek. I know it's privilege, it's filial piety, it's the security and familiarity but seriously, it's not that I totally don't enjoy, but I can enjoy more thoroughly without parents in the tour. I know "we are one", facing everything in hope of a better tomorrow as one unit but I think it's totally unnecessary problems...... Sigh Now can only hope my dad recover n my mum stop being late. Overall the trip got good and bad, in fact, extreme good and extreme bad, at least in my point if view and response to the situation. Good part, shall have an optimistic post at the end of tour.

No comments: