Monday, July 4, 2011

Oh yea baby first in Gerontology, 36/40, highest score for my worst subj?? seriously, at least for socio I read the textbook, 32.5?? Then POM all I did was listening attentively in tutorials and borrowed Jane's notes at the last 10mins before exams, 33... geron, I only touched the book after the exams to search for definition of dementia lol, 36??? Awesomely awesome, marketing fund would be the second I guess, I marked the pages Jordan asked me to mark haha, so its less study done than socio but more than POM =D

No one in the right mind would believe I didnt study for these exams, reading textbook is not considered studying, cuz its simply reading. The only thing i could say is that when we sacrifice ourselves for the promises we made to help others, we would have our rewards, dont know about Jane and Delia, hope they did well, they are the only ones who didnt leave me alone for the 10,000 dumpling event the 2 days before the exams, they are the only ones I admire to some extend in my class.

So now that I see my 'paycheck' has came, I'm really grateful for all the works im involved in, all the efforts and commitments and the extra miles ive driven for others. This would be an approval from the heaven that I cold put others before myself, that I could still survive through works like these. This is an appreciation of all the KPO-ing I've done, poking my nose into anything and everything, trying my best to make the world a better place for them and ofcoz myself. This is a prove that I'll still live happily and rather well off, that I dont have to keep focusing on my supposed role as a student, I can enjoy sightseeing too, that I do not need a full cup of water whole compromising the opportunities to see the world around me (reference to a story ive shared many posts ago.)

Compared to the other classes, my results are insignificant, their highest was 39s.... What's my marks compared to theirs? Mere borderline. But oh well, this only disheartened me. Yes it was a long time since I top a class for a subject, not to mention 3 or 4 now, however how could my class, with that much vibrancy and bonds, lose that badly in the race of education? What cards priority? Bullshit! I'll make sure they would have one day where we gather to study, pure study. I'm not concerned about high marks, at least have a 100% pass rate for subjects that common sense and experience in real world

No comments: