Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today I finally removed my braces~!! woohoo~!

Alright, yepp, who ever said being laid-back have nothing to do for we dont search for problems. Problems do come to us. On thursday was suppose to have trainign at 8pm, yet a last minute notice came to say that a sec 4 guy needs help in maths, so I went at 7.45 for half an hour before going to training, which turns out to start off late as well. =) All is well...

As usual my nan quan is still atrocious, and I guess my brain capacity needs to be upgraded for I have overloaded it with too much information and burdens? or should I say responsibilities?

Today helped out in CCN day by providing 'gifts' and spend 4 bucks to support friends' booth and donated the gifts to my booth. Then went for dental. Was too caught up with what materials to give for the sec 1s tomorrow, so I took a cab to buh for dentist, which indeed emptied my wallet that I have to be on credit for my dinner haha.

Oh well, same old me...

I started reading this book I borrowed form the library the other day, and the first few pages interest me. What is the relationship between separation and connection? It is rather paradoxical because if you look it in this way: Separation is to distinct yourself with other with sort of a wall. Connection is to have no walls and be part of one another as one single unit. However, there will be no connection without separation. Why do I say that? Imagine you have a wall, lets say red color, this wall is a separation to distinguish yourself, then others would have walls too, of different colors. Now, there will always be people with walls of the same color as you, thus you two might agree to so called 'connect' with each other by recognizing that your walls have similar properties, and that each of you would be willing to compromise some characteristics or properties to 'expand' the walls, creating sort of a boundary. Awesome much?

No comments: