Saturday, May 28, 2011

A busy week bolted pass like a breeze, though rushing here and there, preparing this and that, everything seemed to be alright in the end. Im now left with 2 quizes to do over the weekend, most probably sunday. Wednesday was my competition, rushed here and there too, almost got 'walkover' because neither of us heard the announcement to mark attendance, and i simply ignored the whole group of nan quan people because they are not flashy enough, so to my impression they are competing for traditional nan quan, awesome much? luckily the attendance lady was kind =D As usual I did not perform as well as what I did in warm ups or at the carpark on monday. Oh well, still have plenty of chances, though Im totally reluctant to be involved in physical heavy activities. Perhaps I should find more activities to be active in other than wushu, been in it for 5 years already, could have gotten a long service award if i were a teacher for moe haha =) Time for re-socialization, a phrase for meeting new faces and bond with them. After that rushed my assignments at night.

Thur was hectic too. Due to lack of rehearsal my group did not perform as good, but im still pleased =D at least the teacher is rather impressed and entertained. =) scores~! Survived through a long day till 6pm, then rushed back home, and then rushed to toa payoh stadium. Oh dang boarded the bus at the wrong side, then have to wait 21mins for the next bus... unlucky me.... Oh yea, sin5 smsed me 'why isit everytime i sms u, u're at home', i was too busy reading my book i was not bothered by it, i actually replied, 'coincidence?' hahahahhahah~!! now i come to think of it, anyone would be pissed off my that reply haha~! anyway yea he replied me with 'hai you lian jiang', im guessing it means to pull down other people or something like that since until now i make no sense of that phrase, but yea when i asked for clarification he said 'still got face to ask', so I said: then what for you tell me this?... OMG I was so not myself then, totally have no idea why did I rebutted that way, probably irritated by the constant incoming msgs that disrupts my reading, but thanks to that i realized I boarded the bus at the wrong side hahaha... now, reflecting on it, that was an awesome rebut, it's like suan-ing him for saying look up in a language the target dont understand, aka a waste. Interesting... Was rather pissed for like appearing at toa payoh for nothing, no purpose, when I could have fetched my dad form airport and had dinner with him.....

Today just as I thought the contest will end late, I actually reached toa payoh at 7.35.. cool... well, finally its all over~! finally can eat a good peaceful dinner for the next few days at least~!!! pasar malam at pop excel tmr, oh you know what this means~ more food and goodies for me~!!!!! yum yum om nom nom nom.... sunday gonna meet up with zhigao bowei cheuck yimei for a small gathering since we havent met for as long as we started poly, just a small one to eat eat tok tok mahjong.... with martabaks~! oh yea must call johann try~ he was complaining that he missed all the chances to eat that haha. then the rest are probably for my cell group and my students... =D and some for wushu as well...

Poly updates: Sociology is manageable but most interested and motivated in, started to get hang of business modules, public speaking is no problem, acad writing is still at the lost lamb stage but at least i produced some work...

ciao~

No comments: