Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Am I naggy? haha too bad, hereditary trait... or maybe I'm just too 'old' haha. Somehow I like to pass knowledge on to other people, or rather, points of views, just as what I had always been praying in SML temple. Haha, and expectedly people will get bored, but actually other than that I got nothing to talk about, I'm not a gamer, and my music likings are.... old... so the only thing I can do is to pass whatever I have left. Another trait is I tend to 'pray' very long, despite being a free thinker, since somehow, hopefully, in one way or another, the prayers can accumulate for the beneficiary. My prayers usually include family as a whole, my parents, friends as whole, wlwx, rv, cheuck n weide, indo friends, my targets and my actions, finally my personality, end of with 'may every soul have peace and happiness'. Ofcoz long larh! Somehow I find joy talking to James Lek haha. Anyway, JPiC Forum is up again, maybe I can continue some literature =) and yea, 'Just call me nobody', a movie, is coming out in 30jan, might watch it probably on countdown or new year =) Got two of my favourite celebs inside, Jacky Wu and Mark Lee =) Ofcoz the kid is damn cute too haha. Because the world is imperfect, it makes it perfect, =) though still I would complain about things =) to exercise my brain and mouth =)

Example, teachers, I think a good teacher is one who have the respect of students yet be as one with students, one that will guide them instead of enforce, inspire and be a good role model at least in front of them =)

Parents, nowdays young parents very cmi, firstly a lot of them mistook lust as love, so the definition of marriage differ, and many are career minded, so the love they give to the kids are insufficient, secondly they frequently treat them as a showcase, comparing in terms of anything and eveything, thirdly, giving birth is to justify motherhood for woman so if anything wrong can always turn to orphanages, men are now even more lecherous.

I seen cases where their father are under affairs, I feel sad for them, especially when they are now above 15, as old as uni graduates. Yes, though due to kids growing up, dads have nothing to do, no kids to shower their fatherly love, cold and distant towards the children, but think of the wife, suddenly after such long cherishable marriage why the need of another play thing? The children though can understand, but it is still a blow to them, and definitely not a good role model for them. Some cases they neglect their child to the extent they starved to death, thats inhumane! On the other scale, there are some whom I know under special needs, they have loving parents that will brace every obstacles in their paths to continue raising the kid, teaching the kids, loving the kids, these parents are mighty! Sigh, well, thats the complain I want.

In a way, maybe some people are just destined to do so, for the benefit of the balance in the world, including love and hate, care and neglect, dedicated and dutiful. But still, having a well off simple life, I'm loving it! Thus so far, all these years, I always think that having a simple life is fine, is the happiest of all, sufficient for living, have slight storage for emergencies. Some people live a simple life with 2k, yet some have the same simple life with 9k, despite living in the same city, is life amusing? Yes, dads always say prepare for the unexpected, but why cant think of the solution when it happen, or rather why so sure misfortune will occur? And what is the consequences of a rich life, personality, thoughts, views will change, standard of living will change, moral will change.... sigh

No comments: