Sunday, March 22, 2009

today training quite slack, but huizhen got leg sprain, sad, hope she's fine, anyway, did some jumpings, stretchings, thats all, then basketball after wushu, as usual, nothing new... lunch after that at coffeeshop under tai block, johann scalded his tongue coz he tried drinking my soup without my permission with a straw... lol... like i wont give hi liek that, sigh... then go tai house play card, tag team me and sheng hui lost to tai with 2 cards, haha he's proud then... FFA i killed Johann with fire attack sincce he in high ground (intention was to kill tai), and then his last card killed by me too coz he insulted me qi kai... haha serve him right, then kept blaming me sian, oh, the battle continues i left 2 cards plus a detour card so to attack me must draw card, eventually i gave up since i see pointless playing, tai and sheng hui kept attack me, wanting to find joy in defeating, sigh, hopeless... then now im back home rotting, zzz.. tired today... although did nothing

No comments: