Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Okay, yeah I know, it’s been long since I blogged. Nothing to blog recently, anyway... For those who keep on saying ‘Assistant-Chairman must show good example’ or whatever it is... An AC is just a title, it makes no difference, and I am still a boy, an ordinary boy who led the same freaking life as you. The fucking badge is only a rank, which makes no difference to me. I could be a gangster smoking, drug-addict, fighter or even a thief with this badge. So I am me, not a VIP or God or something like that. I’m just same as you, I study too, I play too, I make mistakes too, and I’m just an ordinary school kid okay!! In fact, I maybe stupider and dumber than a lot of you, but I don’t give a fucking damn and I don’t care whether I have a hundred beta forms or a hundred apology letters stuck in my asshole or suspended from school or sent back to my own country, I AM ME, if you think you can be better, then tell me, I give this position to you. What more, I stay back everyday just to clean and tidy up the classroom and what you all did the first minute when you step into the classroom was to mess the room up. I closed my eyes to some that played during recess which is not allowed, and the respond I get was ‘Kaya was so relax, he did not do any job’ wtf... I go home, I got to do chores and revise my little cousin work and he kept on bugging me to play with him whenever he’s free, and if you got a brother you’ll know what it’s like. My block was going to be en-blocked, I have been helping my parents and that Mr.Yip nag me as if house was ot his business, if we can’t find a house, will he let me stay in his house, NO, well even if he allow, I would rather live in a beggar’s home, at least I can help him/her, rather than that fucker. I gtg, someone’s calling me... you know who...

No comments: