Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My days before NS is finally reaching its end........

Im actually thankful for NS as these few months of waiting, I felt Ive lived, I felt enriching. All the travels, and activities, and events, are all so enjoyable.

Yet, I wouldn't say that I'll be closing a chapter of my life. It's just, I believe someday I'll open this chapter once again, and continue writing the wonderful tales. I'll leave my options open, in every areas.

Went JB and Indo for cafe hopping, it's like woah! whole new level of cafehopping! then also KTV with standing mic and disco ball........... so sooo cool!

My colleagues took turn to treat me, so nice!! I first tasted Myanmar food! and Myanmar beer! Hahas. Very nice! A little like indonesian food but spices are different, less sweet more sour.

Then did catch ups with various people, esp my ex cell leader, had an enjoyable short meetup!

Well, going in, I personally feel it shouldnt be that bad inside, but lots of people around me seemed very concern about it, esp my anger, my craziness, my rebel side of me, and etc........ I personally feel that I can suck thumb very well, so shouldnt be too huge of a problem, besides, the first phrase of NS is just routine, nothing much......

Then yea, there's a friend who is rather common in many of my social groups, this particular friend used to be rather closed up, like in an iceberg, but recently we all agreed this person opened up alot, more expressive, and many times, we felt like saying something to this person but scared too "rou ma", so didnt. I still would like to thank this person alot.

This person excels in many areas, academically is above average, physically well built with top notch fitness level (exaggerate la), kind hearted to stop by to help anyone and everyone he sees needing help, very good with girls, as well as little children, capable of doing leadership roles, but at times rather stubborn in his thinking, sometimes too critical about things, but then easy to get along with. The only thing I felt this person could venture is actually musical instruments, I think it shouldnt be a problem. So yea........ flipping through old photos and I think we've known each other for 5 years, surprisingly, nice to see all the changes and new ventures.

No comments: