Monday, August 11, 2014

Looking at Bali picture,
so yearning for a getaway there,
where the pubs plays music,
booze is affordable,
and breakfast is enjoyed in the forests.......

Again and again I felt I've been organizing gatherings,
and just dont fit it right.

Even as simple as just come and eat and chit chat,
there were so many unhappiness,
what is wrong is people?

disorganized, but nothing much to plan right,
and everyone seldom meets,
so catching up needs time,
not like there's anything much to do together......

and yea, apparently ppl around me are not that versatile,
alot of things we have little experience......
seriously, I always felt regretful to organize gatherings,
but time and again I keep organizing.

So weird,
then someone pointed out to me,
it's that cuz I felt certain groups are so much of my life,
that I want them to be part of every highlights of my life,
and often, I am unwise.

As I should have followed my new point of view,
that every group is different and should utilize each group
with the right purpose of the group,
and not jell it together and hope things just work out.

Have to constantly remind myself this!

No comments: