Friday, May 30, 2014

It's gonna be graduation.
i have no special inclination to it at all,
just another rites of passage thing to me,
rather pointless, cuz probably I didnt put it much effort
so the cert isnt something very worthy to me.
But anyway, glad that I gonna be graduating,
all the projects and intern all over.
I had a catch up with a course mate,
really amazed how much of our theory works he could still rmb,
really rare to find ppl like him that treasures the knowledge we gained as much already.

Anyway, so it woudl be friend bday too,
so gonna have a rojak celebration tmr.
First is for wushu post graduation dinner,
then is for my graduation,
then is for fren bday.

So honoured that without organizing,
wushu guys are coming, cell, ex cell, and ex students.
10 ppl are coming to see my graduation,
I think thats the most number of visitor anyone I know ever had sia!

=)

feel bad not having much time catching up with ppl,
but cuz of work anyway.
the pay isnt good right now,
but i still accepted the full time position,
due to more working hours,
job familiarity and satisfaction,
opportunity to exposed to more things,
and yes, as a lazy person, proximity is high on concern!

Well, I guess, soon, I'll close one chapter of my life again!
50 years of my life ahead.....
still pondering,
still contemplating,
still bewildered,
and rather fearful,
but hopeful,
and ironically a little anticipating.

But nothing is definite in the world,
so yea........ just gotta let time unravel the future~

No comments: