Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today rushed to school, couldnt get up haha, anyway went well through the day, peaceful until yip came at our FREE PERIOD !! lol haha walao I gave him wrong worksheet then he said I irresponsible and wanna call parent, lol call ba, sometimes when something is done repetitively it will reverse the effect, anyway was writing lyrics in class with sheng hui help by sms-ing haha, kns kept forgetting lyrics of songs, oh, SaD is at my blog!! must refrain using three letter poem (san zi jing) le, haha good news today, KTV is open on 9 Aug !! yippee.. sheng hui challenged to not look at the screen while singing blue pocelain (qing hua ci) like we did last time for Yuan Zhou Gao Fei, I'm not challenging with him though, though I should be can de. Muahaha they will suffer once more under my horrifying voice, hope it's better than last time ba, i will improve in 10 years time dont worry... It's just 10 short years

No comments: