Thursday, August 21, 2008

A pissed off day, maths eugene seoh brought a video showing someone cutting off ____, disgusting sia, then angus took my file again, disorder them, thanks to randy as he took my bag for him, that bastard... then he took my pencil box, in the end kind heart chueck help me take back, kena scolded by ms lim, fuck sia im innocent... 

geog was arranging my files, then randy kept pestering me with questions that i dont know, i asked him ask teacher, then so sway i sneezed, nowwhere to sneeeze so kena his leg... then he guai lan me, i shut him up kena by ms kang... i unhappy, then so sway she turned, i see her nbuay song fucked her... then kena call parent.. sian larh, two things i kena blamed innocently coz of randy... FUCK HIM LARH !!! KANINA CHI BAI !! GO HOME SUCK MAMA BREAST LARH ! IRRITATING BASTARD !! CURSE YOU BIG ASSHOLE !!! DAMN YOU.... at least he said sorry, or i sure stap him to death

No comments: