Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sian, xxx calling my parent, dad angry... sian i dont want my dad angry, at least fail me or something i dont give a fuck... redo redo lorh, i tired larh, i heck care... wth after PGW poster need F&N, some more F&N nid mind map reasearch work... she dont know how be teacher larh, PGW give us fashion show, stupid, i put name xxx coz dnt want kena the blog inspector see, later tio fine sia... btw i dissagree to that, blog means online journal, if we put vulgarities and such in our own journal who the world cares, then blog should be privatize… sian xxx calling now… 3.40pm… my dad toking… kanina larh, how I hope a happy family, so long never had such happy times with family… just for few weeks after he came back, now that bitch ruin everything… chi bai larh.. lol I used so many vulgarities already haha… ps arh for those who hate this, my deep apologize… that’s all, bb

No comments: