Sunday, June 17, 2007

darn it crap, fucking ass man... just as I thought US is quite an interesting place, it sucks, my dad discovers that on one of our luggage, the upper zip is super glued, as we did not use the upper storage, we did not see it yesterday. Furthermore, the wheel is bent, I thought at first when I drag/pull the luggage that it was just some rust. Because of this, we checked our other luggage, it’s not too much, just one of it the zipper is missing, again it was the small storage. All this happenings made me recall the way US check it the airport, we had to go through more security than the citizens, they took out all our things in our hand carry bag, and some even chuck it in messily. All this made me change my mind to going US for high school. I think the citizens are friendly, interesting, but the system law there is not fair. Another example of unfairness is the homeless people, they just get money for 3 years without working, and it’s unfair. This may led some of the homeless people to not work, as the salary may be a little higher only, so they chose lazily not to work, I admire those who try to earn some money, those are hardworking ones, I hope they will have better lives in future. About the security check, they should made it equal that everyone have to go through same level of security.

No comments: