Saturday, January 26, 2013

Updating my life every week...

Fell sick on wed, but forced myself to go for the presentation as it was not worth it to skip, thus the headache and fever peaked during the wee hours, around 4am. Thus I had an MC on Thur. I slept till 11am that day, and I had never felt that great since the year started. Guess this is burntout, shouldnt have glutton the snacks and stayed up too late for wushu on tue. Anyway, on Mon, accompanied Jor to his school, then met up with YQ and WK. Oh my mum saw her and thought she was Uni hahahas!! Auntie~~~ I think I wasted my time that day but well, for the sake of the friendships I guess? Anyway, so the week is over, almost everything is over but the 3 long projects. Felt so relieved.

Today, bought DQ a ticket to Grease, since he has never went to a musical before. The production was low budget, with amateur actors, but I must give praise for the innovation and tweaks. Vocal wise, it is really different, the force, the melody and the emotions. Some parts the main was covered by the background singers. Yepp, I'm crazy about musical, was watching Les Miserables on Fri, midnight till 3, such a wonderful movie! Great emotions and acting especially Hugh Jackman! I enjoyed every bit of that 3h!

So today, I went for RK SX Mum's wake, quite used to the environment, but then again, it is back to the question of what's the toil under the sun for? Gotta remind myself then and again about the focus on its process but its hard to do that. I guess I am too carefree to be rather indifferent to stuffs. Like I had thoughts like what for the money to host such thing? Why would people "pronounce" such misfortune? Then a thought about life again, the 生、老、病、死、爱别离、怨憎会、求不得、五阴炽盛. That made me conclude that sometimes only saints are able to be indifferent to these. For a human to achieve apathy, I think they would be classified under Antisocial Personality Disorder already, or even more types. Oh well, like the Alchemy, alot of it goes back to culture, and the process, of respect and effort.

I felt that last year was a year I probably had a lot of emotions, which I dont normally have in my life, but this year, I'm back to the carefree and indifferent me. But some parts of me still prefer to ride the roller coaster rather than to enjoy the popcorn.

Tmr would be volunteering at a home to decorate for CNY, then church, then to Singapore Concert Hall to support friend's CO performance, and then Sun for wushu and to support friend at MBS. Weekend is here, yet I could see it ending already. =( JYJY~~

No comments: