Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR~ May the year be filled with abundance of joys and happiness, all the best for all your individuals aspirations and endeavors ~ Let's grow together in the new year~!!!!

The first post of the year I guess. New year this year, we had a great breakfast at 123, most of the cell turned up, really grateful they did, they mean alot to me. Their effort to wake up early despite sleeping late at night, to go for a breakfast, is really heartwarming. Then, we went to Changi City Point to walk around since someone havent been there. Then, CH came to my house, we played the game whereby we will all have a forbidden phrase or action on our foreheads and everyone else must try to make them  say or do it. Dq's was really funny, the first was "hot", so I was talking about how sexy I am and etc, he was like "yea, and you will then go "dont you wish your boyfriend was HOT like me", then he was caught! ahaha. The second one was when the song played sha-la-la, and I was clapping, so is yq, then him. Haha!!! The last was was easy, we started singing Truly Madly Deeply, yq claimed she dont know it so he sang and got caught. HAHAHA. S too, she changed a song when the forbidden action was "change a song". Hahah!!!

Then Jo and Tai came and we went to Sengkang for the cosplay event. J and  YK was extremely bored so I asked them to head to town. We went to Scape instead. Then we slowly stroll to Esplanade, and then walked around, to Bugis, and then home. Reached home at 6am, really really tired.

Well as I told a friend, sometimes being stubborn wont bring you happiness, like how I guess the couple probably have plans, but I asked them for breakfast and countdown, in the end they were bored, in the end they still left. But anyway he wore the Jacket I gave him, cool! haha fits him actually. So yea Countdown was just the 4 of us in the end. First countdown in town. I think we all agreed that cafe have a better warming atmosphere, like how in MindCafe we cheers and toast to any random strangers and continued the high mood in our games.

During the night, mostly is I ranting my stuffs again, I mentioned about how someone mentioned to me, "You brought me to hell, you gotta help me up" Really hurts me. For that I think im inadequate as a friend to not bring the person more joy. Similarly, there are lots of regrets in my life that I have no time or no means to bring more joy and "life" to people. Then as we talked, he mentioned some of the things I told him last time too, hahas so grateful he remembered, but then I gave him a harder challenge, to pay it forward to other people. Probably younger.

Younger people generally need more help, and they will look up to you, then you show them a good example, they could pass it forward. Haha, anyway still really feel nice when Im so distant in wushu but the 4 jr still look up to me. I see how 2 of them interact is so heartwarming, when one is the one creating trouble and the other one gotta clean it up, haha, like when he throw tantrum he need to bear with it, when he eat cake he gotta wash. Haha! Great to have people you can take are of, but I think not good to get a girl I think will be wasted effort hahas.

Well our countdown was at scape, great song~

I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE~
AND I NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE
AND I SWEAR ITS THE TRUTH
AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU~

Thanks to people that came into my life, and make initiatives to maintain a friendship, to meet me at MBS from tanah merah at 9pm, wactch CZ12 despite watch before, bball, etc etc..... XD These little wonders, little efforts, little acts, are heartwarming, unique, priceless, these small hours, moments, are really great, enjoyable, memorable!

Would like to end the post with a song, Rob Thomas - Little Wonders

All of my regret
Will wash away somehow
But I cannot forget
the way I feel right now

Time falls away but these small hours
These little wonders still remain~~

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

Happy New Year 2013~ =D

KayaOtah said...

Happy New Year to u too~~