Friday, January 11, 2013


The week passed by like the speed of light. This week, in midst of all the assignment due dates and all, Im grateful for some friends who came by. One was when she suddenly got very HIGH and start being random and fun ahhas, all the CAPS and the CHINESE WORDS and the spamming of JAY CHOU SONGS and random tunes like FA SO LA SI DO... FA..... hahas. The other one was WD, jsut now as we update each other of our lives and all, and sort of reflect on them, and get opinions. I feel like we are 2 sociologist being sent out to different worlds and then we compare and contrast hahahs and share our findings.

This week was really anal to a few people. Perhaps it was a spin-off effect from last week. Was so pissed with someone because the person sort of wasted my effort. However in the end despite my undone assignment I went down to check on the progress and showed my gratitude of the effort. Also, another person got a scolding from me too for the childishness. Then, was also kindda demanding alot from 2 people. Sigh.

So I subscribed Straits Times all-in-one for someone, in hope to boost the english. Didnt want him to pay but in the end he insisted next month on he settle it, which make me sad too cuz I dont want the parents to think Im making them spend money. Today I found out a cheaper private sch, 4.5k, compared to 7k..... I was soooo soooo sooooooo sad. Sigh. Money is really sensitive to me. Furthermore, they already have the impression that he always hang out with me to play. In fact, actually I went out a lot lesser already ever since...... yea..... Sigh. So I decided to not to contact unless he contact me first, and solely for academic purpose. Easy for him, but frankly hard for me, guess is a feeling I gotta fight, not in gay terms, but in the context of being so close, eating and etc, but now..... Was eating cheesecake just now, and those memories of cheesecake just floods back. Ofcoz, I wont tear in that public environment. Yes, as J mentioned, Im being so girly. Oh no......... 

Well, not everyday, I get that feeling, and I really understand it now. Heaven like to throw me into situations and make me emotional, then expect me to crawl out of it. The feeling, that understanding, of the kind of hope of a parent, for them to wait for their children to update them about what have learned in school and all the issues and homeworks.

If I were to keep asking, it would just be like my dad years ago where his first sentence when I reached home would always be: "did you sleep in sch?", "do you have any problems in sch?", "do you have homework to be completed?"........ Guess humans are really all alike.

I shall start to learn to be a modern parent, to establish the kind of mutual care and updating of each other, to have equal effort to help, and at the same time the responsibility to be accounted for. I cant be pushing and pushing and doing everything, they got to have the initiatives too, as what someone suggested to me.

Sigh, gonna start on the synopsis now so 9am tomorrow. Ciao~~

No comments: