Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wednesday I met Solid Rock again at the noon after my briefing. Then, rushed back to school for Econs, realized I didnt complete the article review, 10% gone. Sigh.

Thur was more busy, a whole day of school, then went to 0303 right away to study for Mon's paper. Time flew, 2 hours passed, oh right, this was the result of mugging:

The cai fan guy is surely experiencing alienation of all forms. Product alienation cuz he dont feel the joy in serving me the food, activity alienation cuz he finds it a chore to even scoop the tofu at the far end of display, species alienation cuz his mind is obviously somewhere else thinking what should he be doing, social alienation cuz he don't even smile n thank me!!!!!


Crazy much? Haha, then training was awesome too. Then comes Fri, training again after sch. This time, sx wasnt around, then we had some fun climbing roof haha, never expected myself to accomplish that feat. Guess it was the motivation the guys gave me, YouLian, Wayne, Sheng, KY. 

Then, it was sat already. I conquered Econs like a boss, walked out of class in 30mins. Mugged again for BBfin and Gender. Then, it was cell, we trolled wc in heart attack haha, rigged cards, then all heart attack at the same time. =) After that slacked at BBT shop as usual. Nothing much happened till my volunteering briefing at 7pm. After briefing, went to the LAN centre (Tai house) and went back home with Jo and KY. So including tomorrow, I would have met KY everyday for 9 days........ wow.....

Well, it was indeed a busy month, but looking at all the things Ive done. Im really glad that my academic is stable, events are vibrant and fun, and most importantly I think Ive made a difference, at least to the lives of people around me. 

Today out of randomness, I stroked the gift sx gave us long time ago. It wrote, 子曰:“吾尝终日不食,终夜不寝,以思,无益,不如学也。”  This translates to, "I've tried to stay up all day and all night to think, to lean on my understanding, but its pointless, rather to seek for guidance" 

Somehow, this gift is really significant to me. I guess I was never so passionate on learning. For now, I really loved my course, to be able to apply and link stuffs I learn in everyday lives. I think Ive had a better life than most people. But I have a higher self concept to sort of pursue for more, which at many times might not be totally good. Anyway, I just thought that it is rare for people to ask me out instead of me organizing, and I felt rather good about that, yet certain stuffs happened, and it sort of rock bottomed. Well, though the intention is good, sometimes, things just happen, but shall remain silent, for its better to keep that good intention alive than to distinguish it with fear. 

But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.

Its interesting how we could observe people through actions, and from actions analyse people too. 

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

wow, so long no see that kind of chinese poem like "子曰:“吾尝终日不食,终夜不寝,以思,无益,不如学也。". translation correct a? XD