Sunday, June 17, 2012

Been a busy week doing the survey job with Solid Rock ppl, Jo, and Brian n frenz too.

Overall I think i like the survey job, I love how we can interact with the old folks and chit chat especially for some that is living alone. Ofcoz, towards the end the sincerity isnt there anymore, we just want to complete them fast. Anyway, so other than that was wushu training and all.

On Mon, I met up with Alvin for a quick basketball, it was really tiring but rather fun.

On Wed, I had a pri sch gathering at ECP too, where it was so embarrassing I puked. That night, was the only night I saw Jorgen sleeping so peacefully like corpse. I wrote on FB:


Really thankful for last night. First time saw u sleeping like corpse like that, must be really tiring for u, my gratitude for that is beyond any literature could express...... 

On Thur, I had Patching Session, though the participation rate was rather discouraging, but I got to learn alot. Esp on Photography, and Cinematography, where Im sooooo looking forward for Junior to have a go at filming. I was thinking whether or not to sponsor him but with me as one of the roles. Beaunice was really really sporting!

On Fri, we had a Solid Rock BBQ. It was rather fun, somehow our cell loves the sea so much I took 60% of them enjoying the seaview. Then, I went to Jorgen house to sleep again since no one went for the dumpling event.

Sat morning was skating at ECP, really expensive and time wasting, but then I had flashmob at 3-6 =) It was soooo fun~!!! Im glad I could catch this, so at least by 30th June I had participated in half of the flahmobs.

Sun should be father's day, but he is not around, shall have one when he come back =) I was told to reach Elias CC at 8am. Sigh, do saikang. Not that I mind, but those first timers went today, sat, and did those, without learning to wrap the dumplings, like waste of trips. We live to learn new stuffs everyday, not being exploited like that, at leasrn after learning then wrap also can.

Oh, then the wushu competition, I was told it was due to lack of participant, so I participated, I guess this would be probably the last or second last competition and wushu related stuff I will be doing until year 3 end. Was reluctant, but looking at sx expression, really I feel super bad to ditch wushu. Shall slowly distant, for the transition effect to fall in. But I really hoped Tai could participate this competition, since this is the only year where everyone was sent for competition, a major breakthrough.

No comments: