Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yeah~ tests are over. I would say I'm extremely satisfied with them, mostly because I didnt really study much, and lucky enough there are lots of application questions and leeway is given for definition questions. Especially today's geron, I NEVER studied that. Oh well, went to macd for a mini celebration, then head to SCC.

Sigh, lousy day with the p5s and 6s, best of friends taunting each other, hurling vulgarities and attacking their domestic-vulnerable areas. They are off the similar, if not same, boat, yet a small misunderstanding could led them scar ridden, scar on their friendship. Though in the end I think they patched back, not too sure about it since I went to play rounders with the p3s and 4s on requests. Either way, yea I especially feel the need to guide them, one is rather hard due to his temper and spoilt personality, but another totally needs care and attention, that I was rather fumed to hear his background. Now I have a new choice to answer the "If I won a million dollars" question, I would adopt him. =D I see a potential future for him, but sometimes the society turns a blind eye to those without colourful black and white... totally oxymoron.

Anyway, rounders with them (p3s and 4s) was a totally different experience, they cheered for other teams, they rejoice rationally, they had much more fun than what the older ones did at their march holidays. No tauntings, no booings, and most importantly more cheers directed at me... =D hahaha. The best moment was when I chased Xiu Wen from the 1st base, to the 3rd base, back to 1st base and then finally she gave up at the 2nd base. Someone laughed their chairs off... haha =D

It is really a nice place to work in, its exactly what the lyrics say, their heartwarming smiles would dissolve all the toils and hardwork we put in for them. Dissolve because they dont really disappear, just that we sort of spread them out and saturate them with those little wonders (their smiles). Sigh, but due to office politics and survival through monetary means, many awesome people left.

Back to topic, really an awesome day, and then at 7.30-9 I tutor a sec 4 guy for his maths, thats all for the day =D

No comments: