Friday, June 17, 2011

Had a great busy week.

Tuesday’s badminton cum basketball was awesome with TP mates, Jane’s family and Manjusri Guys, Wuluo Wuxuan, total 16 of us (Jordan, Faris, Siva, Meng Wai, Delia, Cherie, Jane, Rohn, Jane’s sis, Johann, Wei Nan, Tay Hwee, Bryan, Sheng Hui, Tai Fong). After few quick matches, we bballed with Rohn, wow he’s good haha, I was hardly half of his standard at his age, his grib and stamina was awesome, he just lacked some common skills, and confidence. While the TP mates are playing badminton for the last half an hour, the rest of us had an extremely exhausting and exciting match. Enjoyed the day thoroughly, hoped that all of them enjoyed it as much too =D

Wednesday crawled up and dragged myself to SCC for outing to Marina Barrage, prepared a set of clothes for the stayover at ShengHui’s house, yet it was used right after the outing haha. They all entered the water playground at the Barrage. Kite flying was tiring, helping them to lift up the kites and etc. Alvin was the best, had used up the strings. Had a couple of photos before running out of batt and had to use shishi’s camera, will get the photos from her someday =D

After such a tiring day, we went for a steamboat at ShengHui’s house, with 4 of us, weeseng and shixiong, had lots of fun, especially sharing chung cheng’s ghost stories and trying to freak out weeseng haha. After all of that I spent a couple of hours talking with Sheng’s family. We debated about lots of stuffs, and I must thank them for their perspectives and arguments, they’re indeed useful and thoughts invoking. Really amazed that his 2 sis are uninterested with comps, =) these are like the minorities in sg already, forced to live with the norms of the dominant groups… Strangely enough he used to agree that games are a waste of time, and guess what, they had an overnight gaming till 6am~!! And Johann was so moody in mahjong… -_-“ … he totally spoilt the mood yesterday lorh, oh I have to thank sheng hui for my few hours of fun because he was the one who persuaded them not to multitask mahjong with comp, if not I would have went home already lorh.

Mahjong had never been that fun, especially with the implementation of chips, the atmosphere is there, the feel and focus is there. We became more alert and smarter and more cunning lol haha, lots of fun, lots of fun…..

Oh, didn’t really get to see the redness of the moon though, sadly, but oh well, im rather satisfied with that brief moments of mahjong and chatting with his family. I seemed to clique with his mum rather well, as well as his sis’s, but its good too, for us to chat and the guys to be hooked in their own world. At least, though my bonds with them are weakening, I gain insights and increase my socialization targets. As I said, being in this age but had seen so much of the world, I’m really grateful, if not for each and everyone in my life, I wouldn’t be so.

Slept at 3am, woke up at 6am, and rejuvenated the entire day today because I didnt have to tutor maths tonight. =D

No comments: