Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Went back to BDS today, had a chat with Ms Hoori about Lit, gave her some of my insights =) And ofcoz Mrs Mah, she used my oral presentation for lesson haha =) great memories of my oral presentation. Went for a food spree, then bookshop spree. Decided to order a sheet of personalized stickers for her.

Went back to SCC, oh no~!! Missed Alvin's birthday party =( sob sob =( I thought he would celebrate tomorrow so that can take photos and to add on to the high atmosphere... sigh... worst, Colin broke into a fight with Michael because in his eyes Michael was trying to make me lose in Monopoly Deal.... sigh.. as usual he has his good intention, but just too hot-tempered. Tried rather hard to talk to him, to advice him to 'let go', to 'just stand aside and watch the drama', to have peace and serenity....

Anyway, I went to the playground with the p4s, got greeted by them, and they want me to play too haha =) then right after that went to join the p5 and above at the playground the other side. The swarmed towards me and again insisted me to play. Haha, I was like being 'priority contract-ed' by them, haha miss that awesome game (family business). So at a point of time I sang 'I dream' by Taufik while panting, especially the line 'I dream, I can run like the wind~'... Really awesome feeling to be there, beats anything and everything else.. perhaps sometimes even my own family, I dont really feel the trust, the freedom, the love, the closeness, the understanding.... but yes, this is just a temporary heaven, they would grow up and change... sigh, really miss this batch of p6s... esp Colin, Alvin, Chalmers... for p5s I still have a year, Vanessa, John Tan, Jon Lim, Kai Sheng, Joshua...

Then went to eat desert with Tai... oh no used a lot of money today =(

Oh, fb-talked with Beaunice and saw the Ngee Ann Poly 30h famine movement....

Actually I dont see the point of these movements, their aims to to spread awareness of the cause, which in this case is poverty and hunger, however those who are willing to participate have already know about it thus willing to participate, and those who arent aware would not care about it.... unless dragged in by friends...

Haha not being heartless, just lots of thoughts into anything and everything, i dont disgust anything, just questions them. =)some I found great answers by awesome people like sx =)

No comments: