Tuesday, July 12, 2011

http://leekottner.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/08/03/shermans_lagoon.gif

Super cute cartoon~!! haha =D its been a week since I blogged, omg getting busy =D Last wed skipped lecture for scc, like what im gonna do tomorrow too, just that tomorrow theres gonna be Eliz =D Fri I went down SCC too, Sat as usual, until there came an unexpected news~!! Linnet's got a bf... woohooo~ haha feel rather happy for her, finally got into a relationship hehe. They threw me a surprise birthday party, really surprising because I barged into the dark room unaware of their presence =p Appreciated it much, hope that the real one coming up meets my expectation... Though i totally have doubt now.

I mean like, going through so many years with each other, they have all seen all the joyous occasions, what's there left for them to be really delighted and happy and crazy about? this happens annually, nothing really big. On the other hand, Samantha's joy for my achievement was so real, so sincere, so jovial, I'd never seen anyone else happier than them. And linnet, YJ, they were happy for me, being at their age, they showed more 'celebration' that those I have been around with closely for 5 years...

What's worst? I see some people with that discerning glare, be it jealous or whatsoever with my surprising results, claiming how hardworking I must have been. Though on the positive side i motivate them to study, but must they at once treat me so? No congratulations or whatsoever? Guess 3 idiots are right, when ur friend do well, you'll feel worst.

Back to topic, them? They nice simply utter 'nice', 'well done' and perhaps accompanied by some laughter, sigh... seriously, what i wanted was to shout on top of our lungs and go woohoo, perhaps take out our tops and swing it like as if we scored a goal in soccer or something. Guess all I could do it to tip my hat like an albatross in golf... Speechless, though it was such an amazing moment, I simply felt not enough, perhaps this is why my appetite gone up and my food expenditure doubled?? I tried to treat myself with food....

Hmm, oh well, shall not let Cooley affect me... hmmph! Que sera sera....

Hmm, though with all the break ups and conflicts, though bgr in these ages probably wont last, I would want to have a process on that, someone that is not too clingy, share same interests, simply life would do =D even if incompatible at least have some memories on that? Rare, hard, impossible... haha

No comments: