Friday, July 22, 2011

Havent blogged since my birthday week, alright lets start off on sat....

Amazing race sucked. I had a mentality of spending the 40 bucks allowance on food, and have 200 cam whore pictures, and lots of weird crazy funtatastic moments and stunts, yet all i had was rush here and there, mis-communications, and dont feel like a team at all since my opinions are not being processed, not even mention evaluated...

Worst, I felt so strongly to help an old lady push her bike, mounted with mountain load of cardboard, yet the back tire had punctured. Sigh, bunch of shit, should have helped, we are on a Singapore Challenge to display our singapore-ness, so are we implying that singaporeans are so goal-oriented that they dont even stop to help and show their kindness? Meaningless, Meaningless...

Cant blame anyone, even researched proved that even a great pastor might not stop to help a frail man on the steps of his church if he is rushing for his lecture.

Anyway, after such a long day, I went for Harry Potter since Jane's brother Rohn, refused to go, and I dont feel like wasting such a valuable ticket cuz i missed 2 chances already.... ohm the seat was brilliant, right in the middle of the middle row, Jane's Mum was awesome~!! haha =D

Oh I went to darryl's house to stay over, oh gosh~ climbed 11 storeys because something wrong with his lift bell, and my hp was out of batt alr.......

Yea my birthday~!!! had 17 different dishes of food~!! plus a surprise party by Sheng hui and Tai~!!!!!! Had a really fun time, even on our 17 dishes journey, we did lots of stupid stuffs like walking in alternatives, then cross over when we hear an incoming bicycle =D haha, or pointed at a random point to attract KPO citizens... haha~!! Thank especially to Zhigao, who came my house first at 2pm, and left last at 11pm or so~ and bought a cake for my family to celebrate with me =D best buddy~! since p1~! understands me most, and cared most~

Oh yea~ as for the week, will leave it on the next update, as for today, it started of moody and lousy, just as the rain came poring down, when im wearing the cloth wushu shoes!, but yea it ended well, 雨过晴天, like the clear sky after the rain, in the surface as well as symbolically because someone I know had a personality change, like the previous one long time ago, she got more cheerful and open minded about the world, and escaped from being sucked into the abyss of self-pity and self-mock for various dumb decisions that couldnt have the courage to restrain at first. Then, went to the SanDa workshop and had a great chat on my way back home with the pasir ris guys~

No comments: